$veDND Governance Token
$DND (Native Token For Our BlockChain)
$DND relies on a system of PoA consensus that can support short block time and lower fees. The most bonded validator candidates of staking will become validators and produce blocks. The double-sign detection and other slashing logic guarantee security, stability, and chain finality.
The $DND also supports EVM-compatible smart contracts and protocols. Cross-chain transfer and other communication are possible due to native support of interoperability. $DND Exchange remains a liquid venue of the exchange of assets on both chains. This dual-chain architecture will be ideal for users to take advantage of the fast trading on one side and build their decentralized apps on the other side.
The $DND will be:
- EVM-compatible: Supports all the existing Ethereum tooling along with faster finality and cheaper transaction fees.
- Interoperable: Comes with efficient native dual chain communication; Optimized for scaling high-performance dApps that require fast and smooth user experience.
- Distributed with on-chain governance: Proof of Staked Authority brings in decentralization and community participants. As the native token, DND will serve as both the gas of smart contract execution and tokens for staking.
The purpose of the new blockchain and DEX is to create an alternative marketplace for issuing and exchanging digital assets in a decentralized manner.
- Send and receive DND
- Issue new tokens to digitalize assets, and use DND as underlying exchange/transfer network for the assets
For developers, you can also:
DND boasts smart contract functionality and compatibility with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). The design goal here was to leave the high throughput of DND intact while introducing smart contracts into its ecosystem.
Because DND is EVM-compatible, it launched with support for the rich universe of Ethereum tools and DApps. In theory, this makes it easy for developers to port their projects over from Ethereum. For users, it means that applications like MetaMask can be easily configured to work with TC. Seriously – it’s just a matter of tweaking a couple of settings. Check out Use MetaMask for DND to get started.
- Send and receive DND
Developers can also:
- Issue new tokens to digitalize assets
- Run a full node to listen to and broadcast live updates on transactions, blocks, and consensus activities
- Develop wallets and tools to help users use Dapps
Want to try it DND? Just give a peek at the first few of pages of the getting started guide. You could also have a read through the FAQ.
A token protocol on DND which is compatible with ERC20. It extends ERC20 and contains more interfaces, such as
decimals. Read the full proposal here: https://github.com/dyno-protocol/githubrepo
- Issue DND20
DYNO (DND) was an ERC20 token on the Ethereum network. After the launch of DND, DYNO (DND) is being converted into native DND tokens on the main network via the exchange platform at dynoscan.io, a pragmatic and efficient way to perform the initial token swap.
DND is ready for other projects to migrate their tokens to take advantage of performant transactions with more liquidity options and native marketplace features. More information about how projects can set themselves up for this (via dynoscan.io or partners) will come soon.
Continue reading below if you are interested in what is happening under the hood!
- DND as a Block Chain: about consensus, software stack, network layout and roles.
- Run a DND full node: how to run a full node and become part of the p2p network of DND.
Thanks to the community, our partners and supporters.